Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
Happy Friday! I hope you had an amazing week! I thought we would end the first full week of spring with a healthy treat that feels more like an indulgence! The salty and sweet combination is just out of this world! And peanut butter and chocolate……who doesn’t love that! I hope you enjoy these! Have a great weekend! 🙂
- 1c Nuts N More Peanut Butter
- 1c peanuts
- 1c almonds
- 1/2 c pretzels
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4c coconut oil
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1.5tsp dark chocolate cocoa powder, optional
- 1/4c dry sweetener of choice, optional
- Put peanut butter, peanuts, almonds, pretzels and honey in a food processor.
- Pulse until combined.
- Remove 'dough' and press into an 8x8in pan.
- Combine melted coconut oil, protein powder, sweetener and cocoa powder.
- Spread over top of 'dough.'
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Slice into desired size bars.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- Nutrition: 1 out of 24 bars (easily can make 30 bars)
- Calories: 159, Protein: 7.8g, Carbs: 7.9g, Fat: 11.2g, Saturated Fat: 2.9g, Sodium: 38mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 2g, Net Carbs: 4.9g
*What is your favorite salty/sweet combination?
*Do you have any plans for the warmer weather?
*What is your favorite bar recipe?