Chewy Mint Chocolate Granola Bars
Happy Monday and Happy St Patrick’s Day!! I hope you had a great weekend! Given the spirit (or color) of the day, I thought I would share this deliciously, green 🙂 no bake recipe! These bars came out perfect! They tasted just liked a brownie with a mint drizzle! I hope you enjoy them! Have a great start to your week!
- 1 cup (80g) gluten free oats
- 40 g Onnit Choco-Maca Hemp Protein Powder (or protein of choice)
- 3 tbs honey
- 1 tbs dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 2 tbs mint chips, optional
- Combine all ingredients, except mint chips, in a bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Press into a pan (I used a loaf pan) and freeze for 20 minutes or until set.
- Melt mint chips and drizzle over the top.
- Slice and store in the freezer or refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Nutrition: for 1 out of 5 bars with mint drizzle
- Calories: 179, Protein: 6.6g, Carbs: 28.4g, Fat: 5.8g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 17mg, Fiber: 4g, Net Carbs: 24.4g
*How are you celebrating St Patrick’s Day?
*What is your favorite green food?
*Do you have a ‘green thumb’? (I have a tendency to kill all living plants around me) 🙁