Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Happy Friday! I hope you had an amazing week! I thought we would end Friday on a sweet note! Who doesn’t love chocolate? Especially when it’s double chocolate?! I know I do!! 🙂 The cookies are soft, flavorful and sure to satisfy the biggest of chocolate cravings! I hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend! Make sure to take some time to relax and enjoy yourself…..maybe with a cookie or two! 😉
- 1/2c+2tbs (70g) almond flour
- 2 tbs (10g) Hershey Dark Chocolate cocoa powder (can sub cacao powder)
- 1/3c (35g) coconut flour
- 2tbs dry sweetener
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3tbs coconut oil, melted (can use butter if desired)
- 1 1/2tbs mini chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Mix in melted coconut oil.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into desired size/shape cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Nutrition (for 1 out of 7 cookies)
- Calories: 147, Protein: 3.3g, Carbs: 7.8g, Fat: 12.8g, Saturated Fat: 6.8g, Sodium: 30mg, Fiber: 3.5g, Net Carbs: 4.3g, Sugar: 2g
*How do you satisfy your chocolate craving?
*Do you have any plans for the weekend?
*How will you take time out for yourself to relax?