Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Cauliflower Bake
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! I was able to spend a bit of time with my sister, which was great! 🙂 On top of that, I think we are finally getting some warmer weather! Thank goodness! Today’s recipe is quick, easy and very delicious! Serve it as a side dish or a main course (like me ;)) I hope you enjoy! Have a great start to your week!
- 3/4c (255g) riced cauliflower
- 1c (120g) low sodium roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2c (56g) crumbled goat cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- Italian Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt, optional
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray oven safe baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together egg and egg whites.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Cook for ~40 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes or until golden.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Nutrition: (for 1 out of 2 main dishes)*
- Calories: 185, Protein: 14.4g, Carbs: 12.4g, Fat: 8.7g, Saturated Fat: 4.8g, Sodium: 260mg, Fiber: 3g, Net Carbs: 9.4g, Sugar: 4g
- *Can also be 4 side dishes
*What is your favorite way to use cauliflower?
*Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
*Are you beginning to see Spring temperatures in your area?