Apple Spice Muffins
Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! Today’s recipe is one that I could not wait to share with you! I made these about 10 days ago and they came out absolutely amazing! So soft, flavorful and of course, healthy! I managed to personally eat them all in a matter of
hours days! 😉 I hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend!
- 1c (112g) almond flour
- 2/3 scoop (22g) cinnamon whey protein powder (I used Cellucor brand)
- 1 tsp Vietnamese cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs (62g) apple sauce
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 c milk
- 3-4 drops stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 6 muffins cups with non stick spray
- Mix together all ingredients
- Evenly distribute batter between 6 muffin cups
- Bake for ~18 minutes
- Nutrition: for 1 out of 6 muffins
- Calories: 141, Protein: 7.8g, Carbs: 5.9g, Fat: 10.5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 30mg, Fiber: 2.4g, Net Carbs: 3.5g, Sugar: 2g
*Do you have any plans for the weekend?
*What is your favorite flavor muffin?
*Tell me about your favorite snack lately!