Roasted Red Pepper Goat Cheese & Bacon Zucchini “Pasta”
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! I actually got a bit more time than normal to relax, run errands and work on the blog! It was so nice! Lots of exciting things to come! 🙂
I thought we would start out the week with a savory recipe! We haven’t had one in awhile! My sweet tooth gets the best of me most of the time 😉 This recipe is quick, easy and packed with flavor! I hope you enjoy! Have a great Monday!
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3oz cooked shrimp, peeled
- 1oz roasted red pepper goat cheese
- 1 slice low sodium bacon
- 2 tsp grated Parmesan
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1. Using a spiralizer, make zucchini noodles in desired shape (or use a vegetable peeler and make thin ribbons)
- 2. Heat non stick skillet over medium heat.
- 3. Add bacon and cook until desired crispness.
- 4. Remove bacon and add zucchini noodles to the pan.
- 5. While noodles are cooking, chop up bacon.
- 6. After 2-3 minutes, add bacon and shrimp to the zucchini.
- 7. Cook 2 minutes.
- 8. Mix in goat cheese until melted.
- 9. Serve topped with Parmesan and a sprinkle of salt and pepper, if desired.
- Nutrition: (for entire recipe)
- Calories: 268, Protein: 27.2g, Carb: 10.8g, Fat: 14.9g, Saturated Fat: 6.9g, Sodium: 430mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 5g
*Did you get to relax this weekend?
*Have you ever used a spiralizer?