Single Serve Gingerbread
Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! I have quite a few gingerbread recipes from back before Christmas that I was able to share since the site was going through a remodel! So…..guess what you will see over the next few weeks! haha! This one is quick, easy and super delicious! I hope you enjoy! Have an amazing weekend! 🙂
- 1/2 c (26g) ground flax
- 1/4 c (61g) pumpkin (could sub apple sauce, but use 3 tbs)
- 2 tsp molasses
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- *Adjust spices to desired levels. I like extra flavor!
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Spray a microwave safe mug or dish with non stick spray (or coat with coconut oil)
- Pour batter into mug.
- Microwave for 2.5 - 4 minutes, depending on microwave.
- Top with additional molasses, if desired!
- Nutrition: (for entire recipe)
- Calories: 268, Protein: 13.2g, Carbs: 26.7g, Fat: 14.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.8g, Sodium: 80mg, Fiber: 11g, Sugar: 9g
*Do you have any plans for the weekend?
*What is your favorite single serve recipe?
*What is your favorite song on your iPod lately? I need to add some new music!