Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! Today I am sharing a delicious recipe with you that I submitted for a contest over at Anna’s website, Protein Pow!! The challenge was to come up with any protein powder pancake recipe….and this one made my taste buds sing! ? They were loaded with flavor and so fluffy!! I hope you enjoy the recipe! And make sure to check out ALL of the other protein pancake recipes on www.proteinpow.com! Make sure to vote for your favorite one by clicking on my recipe…..hint, hint, hint ?
PB Toffee Honey Protein Pancakes2014-01-17 16:18:32 Serves 1 A sweet and salty combination of breakfast perfection! Write a review Save RecipePrint Prep Time 20 min Cook Time 20 min Total Time 40 min Prep Time 20 min Cook Time 20 min Total Time 40 min Ingredients
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey (14g)
- 2 tbs (14g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5-6 small pretzels, crushed (more for top, if desired)
- 2 large eggs
- liquid stevia, to taste
- 1 tbs (16g) PB Toffee Crunch Nuts N More
- 1 tsp honey
- Sift together protein powder, coconut flour and baking powder.
- In a second bowl, whisk eggs and stevia.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in crushed pretzels.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- In tablespoon servings, drop batter into pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until bubbles appear.
- Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat until all batter is gone.
- Stack pancakes on a plate, drizzle with honey and PB Toffee!
- Nutrition: for entire recipe
- Calories: 429, Protein: 35.3g, Carbs: 32.4g, Fat; 18.9g, Saturated Fat: 5.8g, Sodium: 439mg, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 9g
By Sarah Ingredients Of A Fit Chick https://ingredientsofafitchick.com/
*Do you have a favorite protein pancake recipe?
*Do you follow Anna’s website, Protein Pow.com?
*What flavor combination would YOU have entered into the contest?