Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! Mine was busy as always, but I am excited that the weekend is here and I can relax a bit! I have been working like crazy on the website updates and exciting things that will be coming soon! I can’t wait to share them with you! But until then, I will leave you with this delicious recipe! I made this for Christmas Eve and, well, let’s just say they didn’t last more than 48 hours! I hope you enjoy them! Have a great weekend!
Chocolate Coconut Bars2014-01-05 15:43:42 Serves 32 These bars are quick, easy and packed with chocolatey goodness! They are perfect for any party! Write a review Save RecipePrint Prep Time 10 min Prep Time 10 min Ingredients
- 6 cups shredded coconut
- 3/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder (or cacao)
- 1/2 c Chocolate Coconut Nuts N More Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- 1. Combined all ingredients in a bowl. (This may take some mixing)
- 2. Press into a parchment lined pan.
- 3. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- 4. Slice into desired size pieces.
- 5. Store in a tight sealed container in the freezer or refrigerator.
- *The size of your pan will depend on how thick you’d like your bars. I used a 7×11 in pan.
- *I made these bars fairly large. Feel free to slice them into a smaller size.
- Nutrition: (for 1 out of 32 bars)
- Calories: 163, Protein: 4.6g, Carbs: 10.1g, Fat: 12.2g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Sodium: 3mg, Fiber: 5.4g, Sugar: 1g
By Sarah Ingredients Of A Fit Chick https://ingredientsofafitchick.com/
*What was your favorite holiday dessert?
*Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?
*Will you be watching the football games this weekend?